Compassionate Family Dentists Serving Morris & Somerset County
One of the great orthodontic advances of our time is Invisalign, the clear alternative to braces that can allow anyone to improve their smile. This is a great option for teens who don’t want the hassle of traditional metal braces and for adults who want to improve their smile in a virtually invisible way. If you are considering ways to improve your smile, talk to the professionals at Dental Associates of Basking Ridge about whether Invisalign is right for you. Schedule an appointment with our experienced staff today.
Treatable Orthodontic Issues
Orthodontic issues can be a great source of self-consciousness for many people. With the help of Invisalign, you can effectively improve your smile in a quick and discreet way. Invisalign is beneficial for improving a number of different dental issues, including the following:
- Crowded teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Open bites
- Mix of baby teeth and permanent teeth (for children ages 6 to 10)
- Straightening teeth
What to Expect
When you start the Invisalign process, you will first have to find a dentist and take the Invisalign Smile Assessment. Your dentist will help you come up with a treatment plan that works best for you. Your dentist will be able to show you a preview of your future smile and help guide you throughout the process. Once you get your aligners, you will wear them between 20 and 22 hours a day to achieve the best results. Each set of aligners will be worn for one to two weeks and you will attend regular check-ups every six to eight weeks.
Benefits of Invisalign
Traditional braces are known to be a hassle for many people who struggle with the frustrations of brackets, wires, and pain. Invisalign offers an alternative that avoids all of these issues and provides a number of benefits. When you get your Invisalign aligners, you will be able to appreciate the following benefits:
- Continue to eat the foods you love, just be sure to remove your aligners to eat and drink
- Continue your regular brushing and flossing routine without the hassle of brackets to get in your way
- Most people won’t even notice you wearing your aligners because they are virtually invisible
- Fewer dental visits to fix broken wires and brackets
- Compliance indicators so parents can see whether their child is wearing their aligners enough
- Teeth are straightened 50% faster than other aligners and braces
- Greater predictability and control over the process than other options
Contact Dental Associates of Basking Ridge
If you are thinking about Invisalign as a way to achieve the smile you want, speak with an experienced dental professional at Dental Associates of Basking Ridge. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff has helped many clients get the smiles they want through the Invisalign process. Your first step in getting the smile you want is to have a consultation with an Invisalign professional. Contact Dental Associates of Basking Ridge to make an appointment and get started with Invisalign today.